About Mobilis Books
Mobilis Books began trading informally in 2019 in Bloomington, Indiana, and became a Florida-based LLC in 2021.
We are currently an online-only storefront operating out of Cambridge, U.K., and Florida, U.S.A.
We're actively interested in buying books (single items or entire collections).
Contact us by email at email@example.com
I'm Dr. Emerson Richards & I've worked in, and for, Special Collections in the U.S. and U.K. since 2015. In 2017, I began working for private collectors and university libraries to catalogue medieval holdings for academic and sales catalogues. I'm currently the Rare Books Cataloguer for Pembroke College, Cambridge.
I recieved my Ph.D. in Comparative Literature from Indiana University, Bloomington with a Graduate Area Certificate in Medieval Studies. I hold a Certificate of Proficiency (History of the Manuscript) from the University of Virginia’s Rare Book School and have taken coursework at the University of London's Rare Book School as well as the École nationale de Chartes.
As the owner of Mobilis Books, I hope to use my training to provide you with interesting items and the information backed by research so you feel confident about your purchase. My passion is books and I hope that I can share that with you.
For additional services, such as cataloguing, transcriptions, translations, and collection promotion, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit, www.EmersonRichards.com for full details.
Terms of Sale:
• Items are catalogued to the best of seller’s knowledge. Any errors or omissions are unintentional.
• Any known defects are noted within the condition report.
• Unknown defects are caveat emptor. Buyer can contact seller with reasonable requests for further images or details.
• Photos reflect the actual item & condition, with defects depicted as well.
• Payments must be made before shipping.
• Payments in installation can be arranged.
• Some items may incur additional shipping charges based on destination or weight. Seller will contact buyer before approving the final sale.
• Return policy: Items can be returned for any reason within one week of receipt. Buyer pays shipping in all instances.
• For best price, contact the seller directly (email@example.com)
❧ Shipping Terms:
• Shipping is based on weight, using Royal Mail. Some items may incur additional charges based on destination or weight, but the majority will be the shipping price listed.
• Other shipment methods can be arranged by contacting seller.
• Will add insurance and/or signature upon request.
• All items will be packed using recycled material to the greatest extent possible without compromising the safety of the item.